No one can download Instagram posts directly as there is no downloading option on Instagram. Users can only save the Instagram posts which remain inside the app and it requires an internet connection to work.
People want to download photos and videos from Instagram so, they can watch them offline. Luckily we have hundreds of apps for Android which can download Instagram posts. iOS users got only a few options to download posts from Insta. Meanwhile, PC users also have plenty of options to save insta photos and videos. In fact, they can also use extensions and addons to download pictures and clips from Instagram on Chrome and Firefox.
Best App to Download Instagram Photos and Videos
Well, we are here to provide you the best apps through which you can save Insta photos and videos offline. These apps are 100 percent working and the author tested these personally. All are free to install and use and no one will demand money. The only thing that will annoy you is the advertisements.
Regram – Top app for Reposting and downloading
The Regram is undoubtfully the top app for Instagram reposting and media downloading. As the app title tells us this app is mainly a reposting app. People use it to repost on Instagram through copy-paste URL.
Similarly, the app also used the URL technique to download photos and videos from Instagram. This app is probably the best answer to the question “How can I Download Instagram Photos and Videos for free“.
- No currency needed neither coins/diamonds nor real money.
- Download and repost posts without a watermark.
- No sign-in acquired except downloading posts from a private account.
- Users can repost IGTV videos too.
Note: Maybe the following will not support Instagram Lite.
Video Downloader for Instagram – Repost App
Just like the Regramer app this app also works perfectly fine in reposting and downloading Insta posts. App key characteristic is the downloading of posts in HD quality. Most of the other apps downgrade the quality when you use them but this app doesn’t.
The app function is really simple, users have 2 ways of reposting and downloading photos, videos on Instagram. Select the Share URL option on Instagram, select Video Downloader for Instagram – Repost App from the apps, and this app will automatically pick the URL and starts the action. Another option is the usual URL copy-paste technique.
- No sign in required
- No watermark on your Regrams
- Copy Hashtags
- No coins or tokens needed
- Repost IGTV videos
One of the best Instagram downloaders, it is packed with the latest features. It is easy to use and extremely versatile. InsTake Downloader is an efficient Instagram picture downloader app and reposting other content from Instagram. This app boasts more than 10 million downloads on Google Play Store. It is easy to use and, free.
There is no limit on the number of downloads you can make. It is capable of downloading pictures, videos, stories, IG TV, and even the latest offering from Instagram like Instagram Reels. Just follow a few easy steps like Copy Paste URL and download anything from Instagram. Even, users can download anyone’s profile pictures.
- Move between the Saver and the app in one click.
- App also features a Dark Mode for the relaxation of the eyes.
- It Provides a copy of the post’s description as well.
- Copy only hashtags from posts description or copy descriptions without hashtags.
- Support background download.
Saver Reposter For Instagram
This app is not available on Google Play now. User’s who want to install the Saver Reposter For Instagram app have to install its APK file. This app is a brilliant reporter and downloader for Instagram. It allows users to copy text, save images & videos, and copy hashtags from Instagram posts.
- Download Saver Reposter For Instagram from apkpure.com
- After the download finishes, swipe down the notification bar. Tap on the downloaded file
- A pop-up will appear saying” this file might be harmful to your device, do you still want to continue”. Don’t worry Saver Reposter For Instagram APK is safe to install. Tap on the “OK” option.
- A new tab will appear asking you for permissions. Enable the unknown resources from settings.
- Navigate back to Saver Reposter For Instagram Apk Install screen.
- Tap on install.
Downloader for Instagram: Photo & Video Saver
This app is my personal favorite and right now I am using it. Downloader for Instagram: Photo & Video Saver is free. This app doesn’t require any of your credentials to activate. Users have to signup only if they want to download photos or videos from Instagram Private Account.
Like the others apps, this app also ensures 2 steps downloading. The first step is copying pasting and the second is downloading. Apart from downloading posts, users can use the app for reposting on Insta.
- Reels downloader for Instagram.
- Easily save into device.
- Easily explore, delete and share downloaded files on FACEBOOK, TWITTER.
- Share your favorite videos and pictures with others.
- Play videos offline with the built-in player.
These apps are purely for personal usage kindly don’t use them for commercial purposes. One thing which is important to discuss here “Don’t download any photo or video from a private account on Instagram without the owner’s permission”. It is against the law to use someone’s personal stuff for your “Entertainment”.
Secondly, if you downloaded pictures and posts for yourself then it’s ok! But, don’t repost those pictures and videos on your accounts for gaining followers or likes. The owner of the content can sue and maybe Instagram will terminate your account.
So viewers! this was the list of best Downloaders for Instagram photos and videos. Hopefully, these apps will work fine in the future as they are working now.
The post Best Apps to Download Photos and Videos from Instagram first appeared on Pclicious.