Get ADVIK for PC from here for free. A tutorial on how to install ADVIK for Windows 11 PC and MacOS. An official CMS client, generally compatible in nature supports most of the brands and locally manufactured cameras. That’s why today our choice of CMS is the ADVIK after the Maginon IPC Viewer and Trassir for PC.
Alongside the written/theoretical illustrations we will also provide the image illustration to initiate the installation procedure. It helps you understand better and there is a chance of 0 error. So, let’s start with the installation procedure right away.
How to install ADVIK for Windows PC
Follow the procedure written below with the help of the given screenshots. This procedure is for downloading the ADVIK for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, macOS Mojave, Cataline, Big Sur, and Monterey.
Here are the download Links of ADVIK for PC and other compatible devices. Download the direct Advik.exe file on Windows PC.
Download for PC Cloud
Download for Android
Download for iPhone
1. You need to select the Language first at the CMS Startup. As you can see in the screenshot, you will see 3 options in the languages, Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and Egnlish. We are continuing with the English Language as it is understandable for all countries.
2. The software will welcome you to the CMS Installer starter pack. Click on the Next option to go ahead.
3. Assign the location from the directory to the CMS for saving the setup and additional data. Remember the videos will be stored in the same drive that you selected so must select the drive with enough storage.
4. Click on the Next button, Now the CMS is ready to install.
5. It will take a few seconds for you, kindly don’t cancel the process. You have to start from the first step again otherwise The software will start installation after the previous step.
6. You need to select the language of CMS after the installation gets completed. Select one in which you want to use Advik for PC.
7. Click on the Allow Acess button if prompted to bypass the Windows Defender firewall.
8. Surely you have an ID Password provided by the company. Enter your username and password. Otherwise, click on the Auto-Login button, it will pick the nearby cameras automatically.
9. The CMS will load the DVR setup on screen, just a matter of a few seconds.
10. Add the cameras in the CMS manually through the following entries, port numbers, IP addresses, and further details. Add as many cameras as you want as it works on large-scale organizational security too.
After Adding the cameras to the Advik CMS, you are ready to view the live surveillance on your computers. The same experience can be enjoyed on the Android and iOS apps available on the respective App Stores.
An alternative method of installing Advik for PC
For using Android Apps like Advik on PC, we must try credible emulators like BlueStacks and Nox App Player. Both are good are highly reputed Android emulators software. By using these Android emulators you can download and install Advik for PC, Advik for Windows 7/8/10/11, Advik for Macbook.
Following these steps, this is the precise and easiest way to download Advik for PC.
Step 1) Download Android Emulator:
First of all, you have to download BlueStacks on PC. For this, go to Bluestacks.com or click on the below Download button.
Go to the bottom of the website. Here you will find the button download BlueStacks 5. BlueStacks 5 is the latest version, so we recommend it. Click on the Download BlueStacks 5 button. The file size is above 400 MB, so it will take a while to complete the download.
Step 2) Install BlueStacks:
After downloading, run the setup.exe file to start the installation. Once it gets installed, an Android smartphone alike Screen will appear. From the homepage of BlueStacks, find the Playstore icon.
Step 3) Log-in Your Google Account:
Click on Playstore, it will demand your Google ID first. Enter your existing Google ID and password which you are using an Android smartphone. If you don’t have an ID, make a new one.
Step 4) Install Advik on PC:
After it, go back to the Playstore, type Advik, and hit enter. The latest interface of BlueStacks 5 will directly show you the Advik with an install button. Click on the install button and wait for it to get completed.
That’s all! now you can experience the Advik on PC through this post. We hope you can understand the method easily. If you find any complications while installing Advik for PC, you can contact us through the comment box. Or you can directly contact us through our page.
The post Download Advik for Windows 11 PC and Macbook first appeared on Pclicious.