As a parent, your most valuable thing is your Kid. Taking care of a baby for the whole day is really a difficult thing for parents. You can’t do anything for 24 hours continuously for 24 hours except breathing. Well, you can’t keep eye on your baby every time but a camera can. If you also have a small kid at home then this BabyCam app can reduce your worry to half.
Before writting on the app and procedure we want to ask “do you have an extra or old smartphone which works fine?”. Because, if you don’t have a spare mobile than this app is not for you. People who have an extra smartphone can proceed to next.
Keep eye on your baby:
This app plays the role of a surveillance cam. Just for keeping an eye on the baby doesn’t need a complete home surveillance system. Also, the surveillance system is really expensive. BabyCam helps you to save your expenses on surveillance. Just need an old smartphone and this app will convert that phone into a CCTV camera.
In order to get maximum out of the app, you need 2 smartphones or tablets. One of the smartphones will act as a surveillance camera. And, your currently in-use smartphone will display the role of a monitoring screen. As a result, you can watch your baby any time even you are seven seas away from your home. At night times, monitor the baby either he/she is sleeping, crying or crawling. In short, your baby will be infront of your eyes always.
Attractions and specifications:
- BabyCam Offers the WiFi direct support. You can stream the live video without an internet connection through this option (only on the same WiFi).
- Multiple platform support provides users a flexible usage of BabyCam service. Chromecast support is also included in this app. Watch your baby on TV, laptop/mobile browser, iPhone, iPad option.
- BabyCam allows 2-way communication, listen to your baby and talk with him/her.
- You will get full command of your camera phone. App on Monitoring smartphone side includes on-screen controls like flash On/Off, back/front camera, Zoom, volume, etc.
- The latest version of the app includes the night mode. Keep your eyes safe in low light at night times.
The continuous use of a smartphone can cause overheating. And, your camera device can be shut down due to excessive consumption of the battery. Avoid using the device outdoor to save it from rain and direct sunlight. For nonstop coverage, connect the smartphone to the power source permanently.
How to Download BabyCam for PC:
As we have told you before, BabyCam is only for smartphones, tablets supported by Android & iOS. Don’t need to get disappointed, by following some specific steps you can download and install BabyCam for PC.
To install BabyCam for PC, we have to avail services of third party software known as Android Emulator. Android emulators let users run Android apps for PC. BabyCam is available for Android already, so we will not face any difficulty while installing BabyCam App for PC through the Android emulator.
Users have got pretty much variety in the Android emulators showcase. From BlueStacks to Genymotion, there are plenty of Android emulators. We always suggest BlueStacks to Windows users. On the other hand, Mac devices like the company of Nox App Player as their Android partner.
Download BabyCam App for PC through Nox App Player
- Download Nox App Player on Windows PC or Mac.
- After downloading Nox. Run the setup and install it on PC.
- Once installed, Open the emulator.
- Here you will see the main homepage of Nox. It is just like an Android device.
- From Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google Account (Gmail Account) to activate Play Store services.
- After activating Google Play Store on PC you can easily get BabyCam app.
- To install BabyCam for PC. From Play Store “go to search enter BabyCam > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use BabyCam on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
Download BabyCam for PC through BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator on PC from this link.
- Once installed, Open BlueStacks and activate it by entering Google Account and Connect WiFi.
- Now you will see the interface of the emulator. Click on My Apps Tab.
- From My Apps click on System App and then select Google Play Store.
- Search for the BabyCam app from PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on the Install button.
- Once installed, Click Open to use BabyCam on PC.
This is how you can download and install BabyCam for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
The post Download Babycam App on your Windows PC and Macbook first appeared on Pclicious.