Fun Video Editor is a new photography tool for frequent social media users. People love to upload videos, photos at Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc. In the past few years, we have seen a trend that people prefer third-party video and photo camera apps rather than smartphone stock camera. Especially after Retrica, B612 and Prisma the camera applications hype never got down. Just for changing the taste from VPNs and CCTV apps today we brought Fun video Editor app from Google Play. We will discuss Fun Video Editor features and functions. Later, we have written a guide to download Fun Video Editor for PC.
Fun Video Editor is a versatile video editing app. Not just only good is cropping but also in adding. Add music to your videos for making someone’s birthday special. Write the proper storyline with each video made with photo collaboration. Users have the option of writing a caption for each picture. For the first time saw an app that helps new Youtubers who have started newly vlogging.
What users can get from this app? Make slideshows by joining pictures, add music and convert your pictures into videos. Videos frames and borders are included in selectable. All famous and beloved filters are available for free. Fun video editor is a very user-friendly app, even a beginner can easily understand it. All features and tools are just on one tap and one Swipe.
As we know the video size is different for each social media network. So, Fun Video editor has also added different screen ratios. Anyone can resize the video according to requirements. Select the video quality from full HD 1080p to the lowest quality. What was all about the Fun Video Editor app? This app is not available on Laptops and Desktops. So windows users are deprived of this. Don’t be hopeless, because we can download Fun Video Editor for Windows 10 indirectly.
How to Download and Install Fun Video Editor for PC:
You can also download Fun Video Editor for PC, Windows, and Fun Video Editor on Mac. You just to download an Android Emulator which will help you to run all Android games and apps on PC. Install Bluestacks on PC. Follow the below steps.
- First of all you need to download BlueStacks from the official site. Here is the Download button of BlueStacks.
- Run the BlueStacks Setup.exe to start the extraction of BlueStacks files.
- After extraction BlueStacks starter screen will appear with an Install button. Click on the Install button to Install BlueStacks on PC and to configure BlueStacks with PC.
- Log-in your Google Android account, enter your Gmail ID & password.
- If you don’t have Google Account, you can create a new one. Just click on create a new account.
- Now BlueStacks is fully ready to download Fun Video Editor for PC. Go to My Apps > System Apps > Google Play Store and install Fun Video Editor from there.
- Install the Fun Video Editor APK. Click on BlueStacks Apk installer, drag the downloaded APK file into BlueStacks and let the install completely.
The post Download Fun Video Editor for PC, Windows 7/8/10 Laptop/Desktop first appeared on Pclicious.