Like the VLC Player, JW Player is also a leading video player in the media industry. This player is backed by the high-end professional team which makes this player better and best on every update. Remember, there is a very limited number of players that let users download the videos directly. JW Player is not different than those Video players. But, it doesn’t mean that you can’t download videos from JW Player. In fact, there are multiple ways to download JW Player Videos. We will guide you all of the ways one by one. Let’s begin!
How to Download JW Player Videos?
Here are the ways to download videos from JW Player using some stock and some third-party options. Choose the one which suits you the most, easy to understand, and easy to follow.
First way – Through Mozilla FireFox Trick
You can easily download video from JW Player, if you are using Firefox. Here are the steps to do so.
- Open any Video on JW Player which you want Download.
- Right click on the FireFox page not on the video tab.
- From the available option, click on the View Page Info.
- Now on the screen, you will see different tabs on Top. Click on the Media option.
- Now click on the Type and select the Video.
- Click on the Save As option and rename it if you want, press the enter button. Your JW Player Video Download will start right after pressing the Enter button.
Second Way – Using Firefox Add-on
The second way to download JW Player Videos using Firefox again is written below. You have to install the FireFox add on first.
- Click on the three line bars icon located at the top right corner of Firefox.
- Click on the add-on options to open it.
- Type the Easy Video Downloader on the bar and press enter.
- Choose the Easy Video Downloader and than click on Add to Firefox button not he next page.
- Wait for the Add-on installation, once done, Launch video on JW Player using Firefox that you want to download.
- Click on the Easy Video Downloader icon on the add-ons bar and than select Download.
Third way – Through Chrome Inspect Element
- Open any Video on JW Player which you want Download
- Right click on the Chrome page
- From the available options, click on the Inspect Element
- Now on the screen, you will see different tabs on Top. First click network then click on the Media option
- Now Play your video for a few seconds, find .mp4 file link in the media section
- Right click on the file link and choose ‘Open in new tab’
4th Way- Through the IDM (Internet Download Manager)
Probably the oldest and first software that was developed for Video Downloading. Undoubtfully it is the most used source for Video downloading on computer system ever. But you have to pay to use the IDM official version.
- Open browser and stream JW player videos that you want to download.
- ‘Download this video’ this pop-ups will prompt, It usually locates on the top right corner of the JW player
- Click on it and choose the preferred option.
- You can also download all videos together on IDM with one click. It also offers you “Download All Videos” option.
5th Way – Install GetFLV Player
We were talking about this software early. Remember, we said that there are very few player that allow video downloading directly. GetFLV Player is exactly that kind of app.
- You need to Download and install ‘GetFLV player’ on your computer first.
- Run this desktop app, grant the necessary permission to complete installation.
- Now play the JW Player video that you want to Download.
- Copy the video URL and open it on the player, choose the location and click on the Download button.
Too be honest, all of the above methods are equally easy to download JW Player Videos. Anyone can easily understand how to download videos from JW Player through the screenshots and steps written here. But, some of them are difficult for the noobs and computer beginners. The easiest of them is the Internet Download Manager option. This tool let us download videos from all video hosts and sharing sites on internet, approximately. It cost you 25$ to 30$ once and you will get it for a lifetime. Second easiest way to download JW Player Videos is the Firefox add-on but that’s only for Firefox users, not for the Chrome users.