We are starting new series of Surveillance tools on PC. Our first pick is Maginon IPC Viewer a hell of a tool that can meet the requirements of all CCTV Clients approximately! This tool is versatile from all angles, I mean from availability to usage Maginon IPC Viewer for PC is completely fine. Today, we will guide you on how to install Maginon IPC Viewer on Windows and MacOS, we are talking about the official CMS. Alongside the downloading procedure, we will also guide users on how to configure Maginon IPC Viewer with Cameras. Luckily we are fortunate enough to write the guide with image illustrations. It will help us to make you understand better.
Download Links and Procedure:
The Maginon CMS Client is known as the Agent DVR Utility. Whoever wants to use Maginon IPC Viewer for Windows PC and Macbook Pro/Air must have to install the Agent DVR Utility. The link to download Agent DVR is given below.
Step 1: Extract the Zip File you just got your hands on using WinZip or WinRAR and launch the Agent Setup file. Click on the Next button to proceed.
Step 2: You need to grant permission to the software to start the extraction through the installation shield on your Windows 11 or 10.
Step 3: Allow the software to bypass your Windows defender firewall, it is compulsory to trust an app like Agent DVR.
Step 4: Make the necessary and additional selections for the Maginon IPC Viewer client software Agent DVR. You need to select folder destination, local server port, tray application installation, etc.
Step 5: The software will be installed and launched the localhost:80890 on your web browser.
How to Configure Agent DVR
Select Add a new device by clicking the icon at Agent DVR.
- Now fill in the empty fields (Camera username, password, channel) and click on the Next button.
- Complete the onscreen tasks to successfully configure your Maginon IPC devices.
2. iSpy Connect
iSPY Connect is another official CMS of Maginon IPC Viewer infact it is the most advanced officially owned by the Maginon Developers. The only drawback is that this utility is only available for the Windows user’s client.
So, iSpy Connect for PC is a good option for people who wants Maginon IPC Viewer for PC.
After launching the iSpy Setup file, You have to agree with the terms and conditions of iSpy and then you will click on the Install button.
Wait for the InstallShield to complete the installation progress bar.
Once the software is installed, click on the Launch button.
Allow access from Windows Firewall for private and public networks.
From the welcome interface, select your preferred language and click on the Ok button.
Way of Device Configuration
- Select your surveillance device (Local Camera, IP Camera, ONVIF, etc), for this, Click on the Add button.
- Select Video device resolutions and facilities, before clicking on the Ok button.
- You can also click on the Advanced button to make certain tweaks.
- Thereafter, wait until the live feeds are shown on the main instance of iSpy Connect.
- After All the entries the iSPY Connect Live Video Coverage will be shown on your computer Screen.
Alternative way to install Maginon IPC Viewer for PC
Installation of Maginon IPC Viewer on Windows through Android Emulators is a pretty straightforward procedure.
- First, Download BlueStacks, and second, install it on Windows Laptop/Desktop whatever you are using.
- Now download Maginon IPC Viewer APK on your device. You can Download the Maginon IPC Viewer App APK file from any APK provider like Uptodown App for PC, apkpure.com, etc.
- Now you need to drag and drop the APK file into BlueStacks home. Click on the install option if the confirmation prompts.
- After installation of the APK file, you are ready to use the Maginon IPC Viewer for PC but only inside the emulator.
This procedure is more time taking and much complicated. So, we recommend you to stick with the official procedure, because it is more convenient and easier to manage. Also, you got the help of image illustrations in that procedure.
The post Download Maginon IPC Viewer for Windows 11/10 and MacOS PC first appeared on Pclicious.