If you want a good video editor for making your social media reels and TikTok posts, OneCut Video Editor is the kind of app you should try.
People who are social media addicts! their day is incomplete without posting a hell of reels on Insta, TikTok, or Snapchat.
People don’t like to upload stories, posts or reels captured or shoot by their phone stock camera. There is always a place for minor touchups and that’s what One cut is made for.
It is a free video editor for PC and smartphone users. OneCut allows you to edit videos by cutting them into pieces and adding captions in your own voice.
It is easy to use and allows you to add intros, outros, music, pictures, and effects. You can also customize the font size, color, and background of your captions.
You can upload your video to YouTube immediately after editing with OneCut. It’s a highly recommended app for vloggers and video bloggers who are just starting out.
Is OneCut available For PC?
OneCut Video Editor is on Android devices only and downloadable through APK. People who are addicted to laptops more than smartphones want OneCut Video Editor on laptops. So for them, we are posting a guide to download OneCut Video Editor for Windows 10, previous versions supported Laptop and Macbooks.
How to Install OneCut for PC:
We have no choice left except to take the help of Android Emulator to download OneCut Video Editor Apk for PC.
Android Emulators are brilliant transporters that are doing the job of transporting Android apps from a small screen to a big one.
Among the top best Android emulators for Windows and Mac, we always suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. These emulators are the best in business.
BlueStacks is the trendsetter in Android Emulators, infact the first one to introduce the concept.
Windows users must use this emulator to install OneCut Video Editor for PC. Mac users will like the experience of using Nox as the Nox and Mac Partnership is best.
So Macbook users must try Nox App Player to install OneCut Video Editor for Mac. Both emulator’s download buttons are given above, select and start.
Currently, the author is using Windows Laptop so, the below steps are according to OneCut Video Editor for Windows.
Steps to install Onecut for PC
• First of all, download BlueStacks from the button. The file is present on our Google Drive and it’s absolutely safe.
• After downloading software on Windows, it is obvious that we run the Setup.exe file for extraction of files and installation. Allow the software to make changes in your computer.
• Once installation gets complete, open BlueStacks and wait for loading bar completion. Select Language, connect BlueStacks with WiFi.
• Enter the existing Google Account ID and password. In case, if anyone is deprive of Google Account, create a new one there is an option below blanks.
• All formalities are complete now. Users can see the BlueStacks home screen now. Go to MY Apps -> System Apps. Click on the Apk Installer option present at bottom of the screen.
• Upload the OneCut Video Editor APK file from the folder. Wait for OneCut Video Editor APK file installation on BlueStacks.
• OneCut Video Editor is successfully on PC now.
How can I download the OneCut Video Editor on my PC?
Install the Android Emulator on your computer. After installing you will be able to download the OneCut app on a PC. Be aware of the fake executable files if some platform offers you one. There is no official OneCut Executebale file for PC.
Is OneCut Video Editor better than Capcut?
Nope, this judgment will be too early. The Capcut is the best Video Editor on Android in the world and there is no doubt about it. On the other hand, OneCut Video Editor is slightly better on PC than Capcut because of some additional features. Overall, there is no way that OneCut Video Editor is better than VivaVideo.
Is OneCut Free?
Yes, OneCut is free to download and use. Only some premium features are paid for. OneCut also offers the hell of features that are used in professional editing.
The post Download OneCut Video Editor for PC, Windows 11/10 & macOS Monteray first appeared on Pclicious.