SmartEyes Pro is a remote monitoring app for DVRs. This app shows live footage of IP cams on an Android device. Just like Android Smartphones, now you can monitor cam videos on PC’s as well. You can control and manage workings of IPC and DVR on PC with the help of SmartEyes Pro for PC. But how an Android App can run on PC? There is no direct way to run SmartEyes Pro App on PC. In order to install it on a PC, you need to take help from third-party emulators. The procedure of installing or running Android Apps on PC via Android Emulator is very easy. If you don’t know how to use it then you are in the right place. Here I will tell you how to download Android App SmartEyes Pro for PC. But first, let’s know more about the app.
SmartEyes Pro App
This application let users see live view directly from cam to Android device with the help of internet connection. Home, Office, and cams at other places can now easily be monitor from any part of the world. All you need o do is to make sure that your device is connected to WiFi or cellular networks. It also works on free Public WiFi Hotspots. But if you are using free WiFi hotspots then we suggest you should use a VPN app for safety. Try VPN Monster.
Furthermore, SmartEyes Pro app includes features such as Video Recording, Two way communication, Motion Detector, Push Notifications and much more. All of these features require internet connectivity. With Playback feature, you can access all video history of the cam. Another good thing about SmartEyes Pro is that it supports PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) control.
Download SmartEyes Pro for PC (Windows and Mac)
As I mentioned above you can not download SmartEyes Pro for PC without the help of Android Emulator. So the first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator on PC. Android Emulators are available for both Windows and Mac OS. So you can run SmartEyes Pro for Windows 10/8/7 as well as SmartEyes Pro for Mac. Follow these instructions below to install this video monitoring app on PC.
SmartEyes Pro for Windows 10/8/7
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Windows PC. (Link)
- The procedure for installing BlueStacks is just like other PC software.
- Once installed, you will see the icon of BlueStacks on Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run the emulator.
- Enter the required information to activate BlueStacks services.
- Now search and Open PlayStore in BlueStacks.
- Click on the search bar. Type SmartEyes Pro and Hit Enter Key.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
After installation, you can use SmartEyes Pro for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and other Windows version just like an Android device.
SmartEyes Pro for Mac OS and OS X
- Download and Install the Nox App Player on Mac. (Link)
- After installation, Open Nox.
- From the main screen click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore.
- Enter Google/Gmail Account.
- Now search SmartEyes Pro in PlayStore.
- Select the application from searched results.
- Click Install and wait until it gets installed.
Once done, click on Open button and start using SmartEyes Pro for Mac and Mac OS X for free.
The post Download SmartEyes Pro for PC – Windows 10/8/7 & Mac first appeared on Pclicious.