If you want a second alternative messaging app then try the Text Free. It is a complete communication package that includes texting and calling. We will discuss the app features and advantages after the procedure. As the Text Free PC Download is not possible because of the unavailability, the users of the Laptop are deprived of Text Free for PC. This app doesn’t need a SIM card so, you can use Text Free for PC also without any hurdles except the one-time procedure which is easy but lengthy.
The guides in this tutorial will teach users how to download Text Free on PC systems. The first guide is for Windows users, they can download Text Free for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7. The second guide is for Mac users, they can install Text Free for macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, and macOS 11 big Sur.
The procedure of Text Free for PC Downloading
As we punched a line above about the unavailability of Text Free for PC, we have managed another way. In fact, we already found a way through which you can get Text Free to download for PC. It will simplify the use of Text Free for PC users as well in the general sense too. Like you are working on your Laptop in the office. You can monitor the office environment and people who are entering and exiting. Text Free for Laptop use can simplify the app usage a lot.
First, you have to download an Android Emulator, Nox, or BlueStacks! it’s your choice what you select. In terms of performance, both are equally excellent.
Steps to install Text Free for Windows
Follow these simple steps to install Text Free for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
- Download and Install Android Emulator BlueStacks on PC. Once installed, open it and enter information to set up the player.
- For setup set Language, Time & Date, Connect WiFi. After that, you will see the main home screen of the emulator.
- Drag and drop the Text Free APK file into BlueStacks. Click on the install option when prompt.
Installing Text Free for PC macOS
If you are a mac user and want to get Text Free on Mac then try Nox App Player. Over the year Nox Player has been proving that it is the most stable Android emulator for Mac. Surely it is a reliable source to use Text Free on Mac.
- Once the installation gets completed, the emulator will be launched automatically.
- At the Nox App Player starter pack, you have to complete different formalities. First, you need to select the Language that is suitable for you.
- In the second step, the Nox App player requires your Google Account. Enter the credentials of your Google Account (Gmail & Password).
- Now your Nox is ready to download Text Free for Laptop.
- Drag and Drop the Text Free APK into Nox, Click on the Install option.
Benefits of Text Free
It plays the role of second phone number inside the USA. This application brings a lot of benefits, especially for non-residents and outsiders. You can’t get a phone number easily if you are an outsider. In such cases, Text Free can facilitate such peoples. Install the app and complete initial formalities. The app will give you a free local US number, inside the app.
Once you got the number you can text and make a call to any US number. Even if the other person has not installed the app, still the communication is possible. There are no restrictions on having an app on both ends. The plus point is, the cost of using Text Free is many times less than the local network.
The app includes free SMS messaging, group messaging, free MMS picture messaging, international texting & calling, voicemail. One thing which makes Text Free distinguish and better than competitors is the self-select Area Code. Unlike Text Plus, Text Now the Text Free app doesn’t bound users with self-selected Area Code.
I think this is one of a kind app, that allows free calling even without having the app at both ends. Inbound calls are totally free just like the regular cellular network. Outbound calls are charged in minutes which you can earn by frequently using the app. If you want to buy minutes then rates are amazingly cheap. In the latest update, the Call to Mexico and from Mexico are supported now.