The internet world has plenty of good things to offer us. But it’s a fact that the online facilities are only good when our device is connected with a good internet connection. So what if our WiFi has stopped working and we are still waiting for the websites to load? Wouldn’t it be great if we could just know about the health of connected WiFis?
If you want to know the vulnerability level of your connected networks? Then Wifi Analyzer is the right platform for you. Today, we will be discussing How To Download Wifi Analyzer For PC and Laptop. Our guide is drafted specifically for users willing to install Wifi Analyzer For Windows & Mac. But first, we are going to talk a little about the app.
What is WiFi Analyzer?
Wifi Analyzer is a free productivity tool which helps users check the strength of connected WiFi devices. Users can easily access the app’s services without following any sort of complications. Because it comes with a simple interface which is highly intriguing but easy to use. In the main interface, users are provided with several WiFi connections. By clicking once on an available connection, users can start analyzing its details.
This application is just about checking the quality of a WiFi but it also lets you see a list of available free WiFis. So it’s good when you can see a connection’s health before connecting to it. To check a connection’s health which is not connected to yet, you don’t even need to tap on it. Because you are provided with the quality percentage bar right beneath a network’s name.
You different routers come with different sort of WPS protocols. Users can use the Wifi Analyzer online graph to check every network’s health level. See which connection has the less number of devices connected to it, so you can get the best surfing or bandwidth speed over the internet. Though, this works best for users who like to connect their devices with public WiFis.
Guide To Download Wifi Analyzer For PC and Laptop (Windows 10 & Mac OS)
First of all, let me remind you that Wifi Analyzer is an Android application. Meaning, there is no official version of Wifi Analyzer For Windows & Mac available in the market. So if you are willing to download Wifi Analyzer For PC, you are required to use the services of Android emulators. These programs work best in favor of users who like to emulate Android apps or games on a computer. So if you want to get Wifi Analyzer app on PC, follow the steps drafted below:
- Step#1: Download & install an Android emulator of your choice (we recommend you download BlueStacks).
- Step#2: After installing the emulator, you need to open it and see the welcome tutorial to understand how it works. If you don’t want to watch the tutorial, you can click on the skip button.
- Step#3: Now that, when you are directed to the main interface of the emulator, locate & open Google Play Store (In Bluestacks, it’s icon is available on the home screen).
- Step#4: Enter your Gmail account credentials to access all the play store apps on PC.
- Step#5: Inside the play store, type Wifi Analyzer and press enter.
- Step#6: Click on the install button and wait for the app to install completely.
- Step#7: After the successful installation of Wifi Analyzer For PC, you will be able to use it on a computer.
That is all, enjoy.
The post Free Download – Wifi Analyzer For PC (Windows 10 & Mac OS) first appeared on Pclicious.