Today’s tutorial is about the Geeni App, its benefits, and how to download Geeni for PC. It is the smart home app and is available on Android and iOS supported devices. Sometimes we are using the Laptop and our phone is on charge.
So, if we move to switch off/on any appliance, then spending money on smart home advanced appliances is useless. Whynot, we download Geeni on Laptop or on our PC Desktop! By downloading Geeni for PC you can control the electronics from a smartphone as well as Geeni on Computer.
Check what is the benefits of Geeni and are key features. Later we are writing a guide to Download Geeni for Windows 11 and Geeni for Windows 10, 8, 7, and macOS.
Benefits of Geeni
If you are living in a smart home where multiple appliances have wireless control technology, Geeni is the app that you should try. It is the smart home lifestyle app that controls smart appliances using your smartphone.
This app is pretty highly rated and recommended by many appliances manufacturers and sellers because of the app compatibility and stability.
Our opinion is not so different from the specific field experts. We experimented with the app personally in our Boss home and it really works. We don’t even need to move, just pick smartphones and turn Off/On any appliances that are connected with Geeni.
Geeni App uses the Amazon Echo as a medium to get connected with smart electronics.
Features of Geeni
- Users can control all Geeni Supported smart home electronics. For killing the distance limitations in case you are away from home, You can take support of Amazon Echo. Doesn’t matter where you are in this world, you can turn on/off any device by voice using Amazon Echo through Geeni.
- Users who have colorful smart bulbs at home will love Geeni a lot. Choose a color or mood of our Color bulbs, perfectly Dim a white bulb, track the energy usage of a plug.
Group devices and control by room.
- You can schedule turn-on and off the timing to allow more control and security.
- The account holder is the admin and he has right to allow his roommates for control sharing, limited access or not!
- Geeni offers the Cloud-based services so you can log in and control your home from any phone
- Compatible with all Geeni-enabled smart devices.
- No complicated hub is required, each Geeni device is smart enough to connect directly to your home wifi network.
Is Capcut available For PC?
Geeni is on Android devices only and downloadable through APK. People who are addicted to laptops more than smartphones want Geeni on laptops. So for them, we are posting a guide to download Geeni for Windows 10, previous versions supported Laptop and Macbook.
How to Install Geeni for PC:
We have no choice left except to take the help of Android Emulator to download Geeni Apk for PC. Android Emulators are brilliant transporters that are doing the job of transporting Android apps from a small screen to a big one. Among the top best Android emulators for Windows and Mac, we always suggest BlueStacks and Nox App Player. These emulators are the best in business.
BlueStacks is the trendsetter in Android Emulators, infact the first one to introduce the concept. Windows users must use this emulator to install Geeni for PC. Mac users will like the experience of using Nox as the Nox and Mac Partnership is best.
So Macbook users must try Nox App Player to install Geeni for Mac. Both emulator’s download buttons are given above, select and start. Currently, the author is using Windows Laptop so, the below steps are according to Geeni for Windows.
• First of all, download BlueStacks from the button.
• After downloading software on Windows, it is obvious that we run the Setup.exe file for extraction of files and installation. Allow the software to make changes in your computer.
• Once installation gets completed, open BlueStacks and wait for loading bar completion. Select Language, connect BlueStacks with WiFi.
• Enter the existing Google Account ID and password. In case, if anyone is deprived of Google Account, create a new one there is an option below blanks.
• All formalities are completed now. Users can see the BlueStacks home screen now. Go to MY Apps -> System Apps. Click on the Apk Installer option present at bottom of the screen.
• Upload the downloaded Geeni APK file from the folder. Wait for Geeni APK file installation on BlueStacks.
• Geeni is successfully installed on PC now.
How can I download the Geeni on my PC?
Install the Android Emulator on your computer. After installing you will be able to download the Geeni app on a PC. Be aware of the fake executable files if some platform offers you one. There is no official Geeni Executebale file for PC.
Is Geeni Free?
Yes, Geeni is free to download and use. Only some premium features are paid for. Geeni also offers the hell of features that are used in controlling devices in offices and homes.
The post Geeni App Download for PC, Windows 11 & MacOS 12  first appeared on Pclicious.