Download iVMS 4200 for PC from here. If we talk about the 2 best surveillance camera network manufacturing companies in the world then surely HikVision and Dahua will leave all competitors behind including Sony and Panasonic. Specifically, HikVision is absolutely an Ace of the industry. What we like about them is that they have equally brilliant hardware and software. They developed multiple tools for the HikVision Customers. Hik Connect, iVMS series, etc. Currently, we are discussing the iVMS 4200, one of the best offers by the company.
First, we will guide you through the main procedure of installing iVMS 4200 for PC. It is the official CMS Desktop Client. Through this client, we can monitor the live video feed of HikVision Cameras. All Channels will be displayed collectively in the live preview background video tab. If someone wants to view a specific channel then one single click will display the channel on the big screen.
HikVision also developed some other Camera surveillance software like iVMS 4500 for PC, iVMS-4520 for PC, iVMS-4500 HD for PC, Hik Connect for PC, Hik Pro-Connect for PC, and many others. Pclicious never miss any tool developed by the HikVision. In the past, we have covered almost all tools as mentioned above. You can download any of your choices, iVMS 4200 for PC is just one of our Recommendations developed by HikVision.
- Double Click the downloaded file of IVMS 4200 PC to launch it on your computer.
- Users must have to Accept the license to terms & conditions after reading it and then click on Next.
- Make the following choices Check or uncheck and click on the Install button:
- Select the nature of your software which you like to use i.e; Client, Server Storage, or Stream Media
- Choose the features whichever you want to be added to the installed software
- Select the destination folder where you want to keep the CMS.
- Wait until the installation progress completes, it may take a few minutes or seconds of yours.
- Now from the last tab, check the following checkboxes and hit Finish
- Launch iVMS-4200 Client on your computer automatically once installed
- Create Desktop Shortcuts, if you want double click access for iVMS 4200 for PC
- If you are new to iVMS 4200, you need to select a password to secure your account from invaders. For your knowledge, the Default username and password are provided by the HikVision when their agent sets up the cameras. The username by default is “admin” that you can also change in the future.
- Once you write down the credentials, you’ll be asked to select security questions, the password hint also, so only you can benefit from the password reset facility in the future.
- Click on the Device Management tab from the right pane located at the main interface of the IVMS 4200 PC,
- Click on the + Add button and enter your device details to connect the camera with iVMS 4200.
- After adding the devices, do ensure that all the devices are showing Online Status.
- You can view the live streams by navigating to the Live Preview tab.
Read the full tutorial on how to download Android iVMS 4200 for PC.
To install iVMS 4200 for PC, we have to avail of services of third party software known as Android Emulator. Android emulators let users run Android apps for PC. iVMS 4200 is available for Android already, so we will not face any difficulty while installing iVMS 4200 App for PC through the Android emulator.
Download BlueStacks from here. We are proceeding with Nox App Player, as it is good for both Windows and MacOS.
Steps to install iVMS 4200 for Windows and MacOS
Visit the guide to install the Nox App Player on our website. Download the Nox App Player on your Windows PC from our guide or their official website bignox.com.
Step 1: Emulator Installation
Once users completely downloaded the Nox App Player EXE file, visit the folder where you keep the downloaded files.
- Double click on the Nox Exe file. Allow the app to make changes on your computer and let the app get installed completely.
Step 2: Account Registration
It is the most important step in Emulator setup and making it ready to use. Once the Nox App Player home screen appears, click on the Google Play icon.
- Enter Google Account which is already in use means enter the existing one.
- In Case, you didn’t’ made a Google Account yet, click on Creare a new one and complete the formalities.
Step 3: Install iVMS 4200 for PC
The final Step arrives, here users have to install iVMS 4200 for PC and users have 2 ways to do it.
- You can install iVMS 4200 from Google Play in Nox App Player.
- Or, You can install iVMS 4200 APK on Nox. Download APK file from any APK provider like apkpure or apkmirror. Drag and Drop the APK file to Nox or manually upload it.
The post Installation & Configuration: iVMS 4200 for PC, Windows 11 & MacOS Computers first appeared on Pclicious.