SURE Smart Home and TV Universal Remote are some of the most appreciated app in TV Remote Apps. No one needs to fight for a TV remote with siblings when you all can get your own one. Every adult and even teenager have smartphones nowadays. Obviously, the phone gonna be Android or iOS. SURE Smart Home is available for both Android and MacOS. Get the app from Google Play or App Store right now on your device if you frequently watch the TV.
If you want to get SURE TV Remote Download on Laptop then you must attempt the indirect way. As the app only available on smartphones, so we have to tweak the platform. Android emulation can let us install SURE for PC. Computer users will be able to get SURE for Windows and SURE for macOS. First, let us being with a detailed overview of SURE Smart Home and TV Universal Remote.
What does SURE Smart Home App do?
From the above description, you all must have guessed that this app is only a TV remote. Well, don’t judge too quickly this app is much more capable of. It is a complete smart home app that can control various home electronic appliances like Air conditioners, Washing Machines, Televisions, Refrigerators, LEDs, Fans, gates, and much more.
Technology behind app
The app support 2 technologies for controlling home appliances. WiFi and the Infrared technology, not your old infrared it is the latest one. You can do this using a phone with a built-in IR Blaster or a WiFi-to-IR converter, such tools are sold separately at hardware stores. If we define the SURE legacy in just one term then you can it’s an All in One IoT.
The SURE for PC offers both ways manual and auto. In a manual way, you need to tap on the button in the app. Or, you can use your voice power to control any connected home appliance, it supports the voice command too.
This feature justifies why we say SURE is the All-in-One app. Casting smartphones to TV is a whole separate thing and there are special apps and stock features for this function. Then, the SURE app came who included the Television casting as an additional feature. Seriously that’s the limitless versatility of any app.
You can stream photos, videos, movies, and other media from your smartphone on your television. The good thing is the same device also acts as a remote alongside. You have a complete tool in your hands.
Can a universal remote be used on a smart TV?
Yes! by the way, this question is logicless, you already heard the term of Universal. Such apps are mainly used for TV Control, the rest of the items are additional. These app premilary functions are TV remote controlling and screencasting, the rest of all functions are added. Remember all these glitters are not for free, you have to pay the amount after the trial if you wish to continue using the SURE for PC premium features without ads.
Requirements to use SURE for PC
- Credit Card/Debit Card number for billing in case you want to subscribe to the pro and ad-free version.
- you need to enable the Location – For advertising and future IoT
- Grant permission to access the storage to Photos/Media/Files – for streaming media from the phone to a Smart TV
- Must give access to Microphone – access to the microphone for voice commands
- The device must be connected with WiFi and only WiFi – for connecting to a Smart TV
- Device ID & Call Info – for muting a Smart TV when your phone rings (enabled via settings)
How to Download SURE Smart Home and TV Universal Remote for PC
Here is the guide through which anyone can install SURE on Laptop and Desktop. This procedure can be followed by the users who want SURE for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 10. Also, MacOS 10.15 Catalina, MacOS 10.14 Mojave users can install SURE for macOS, iMac, MacBook Air and Macbook Pro.
If you are a mac user and want to get SURE on Mac then try Nox App Player. Over the year Nox Player has been proving that it is the most stable Android emulator for Mac. Surely it is a reliable source to use SURE on Mac. As the author is using Windows while demonstrating this tutorial, that’swhy continuing with BlueStacks.
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC.
- Once the installation gets completed, the emulator will be launched automatically.
- At the BlueStacks starter pack, you have to complete different formalities. First, you need to select the Language whichever is suitable for you.
- In the second step, BlueStacks requires your Google Account. Enter the credentials of your Google Account (Gmail & Password).
- Now your BlueStacks is ready to download SURE for Laptop.
- Drag and Drop the SURE APK into BlueStacks, Click on the Install option.
Installing SURE for Mac through Nox App Player
- First of all, Download Nox App Player on your Windows or Mac PC.
- After installation, you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID or Account to activate Play Store services.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store.
- To install SURE For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter SURE > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use SURE on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
That’s all! these were the steps to get SURE Smart Home for PC Download. Incase any noob arrives here and can’t understand the procedure, comment in the box to inform us. Our support team will guide the user in detail.