From the SixDegrees to the TikTok, social media evolution was quite fast. Within 2 decades the social media traveled the distance of centuries. Now the whole world, every nation, every locality is connected to the other one thanks to social platforms. Every social platform has its own taste, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat. All have their own way of connecting people, billion of users are attached to each platform. In early 2020 a platform arrived that taken the world by storm. Now we call it a “Clubhouse“.
It is the most unique social app ever made. This app is an invitation-based app. Users who will receive the invitation from the other one will be only able to join the app. The link streak will be going to continue and users can add members up to 4000 in each group. The app is all about the “Voices”. Voice notes, calls, sessions, and much more categorized according to the topics.
|Important Notice:||Some authentic sources broke the news of Twitter interested in acquiring the Clubhouse app. It is expected that the deal will be going to settle in 4 Billion $. The price is more as compared to Facebook’s acquisition of Instagram.|
Who is behind Clubhouse?
Rohan Seth and Paul Davidson were the 2 heartbroken heroes behind this product, they are still alive! They usually called this app their last try to create a successful social media app. Both were chasing success in the social sector for quite a long time and when they got to the destination it was the new height. The fastest network to claim $1billion worth ever, just in a year. Note our words, this app will be in the row of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat very soon. The first anniversary of the Clubhouse was celebrated on Saint Patrick Day 2021.
What is Club House App?
The clubhouse is the voice-only social platform. Here you can hear sessions, recordings, lectures, speaking, and personal conversations of yourself but only in audio. This app is beneficial for the black creators who show their talent rather than face. Clubhouse rooming resembles a bit of Reddit because here the Clubhouse room moderators decide who will speak and who will not.
Interesting Fact: The still-in-beta app exploded in popularity at the start of 2021, reaching 8 million downloads by mid-February despite limiting enrollment according to Bloomberg.
There are many other factors that are behind the Clubhouse Hype. For example, celebrities and the billionaires like Elon Musk, Oprah Winfrey, and Bill Gates have all appeared on the app. Investors like Andreessen Horowitz have invested in the app. The app has also been described as a hub for Black creators like Bomani X, whose face was once featured on the app’s icon.
In the era of countless Zoom Meetings and Facetime Catchups, the Clubhouse is the refreshing source to communicate and conversate.
|Important Notice:||The Android version of Clubhouse is going to be launched next month. As you all know the app was only available on iOS before. In May 2021, there is the expected release of Clubhouse for Android.|
How to Download Clubhouse for PC
Once the app got release for Android, only then you will be capable of downloading Clubhouse for PC.
Now we are writing down the guide to install the Clubhouse app for PC. Windows Laptop and Macbook users can get the Clubhouse download for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, MacOS Mojave 10.14, and MacOS 10.15 Catalina too.
You have 2 options for the installation of a Clubhouse for the computer. A user can adopt an official and unofficial method. The unofficial method is for the downloading of the Android version of Clubhouse for Windows and MacOS using Android Emulators. While the official method lets you install Clubhouse on PC directly.
Clubhouse for PC and Windows through Android Emulator
- Download and install BlueStacks on PC. Minimum requirements for installing and using BlueStacks is
- Working and stable Android Emulator
- Minimum 8 GB of RAM
- Enough Storage for the Emulator and App Data
- Active Internet Connection either WiFi or Shared Hotspot
- The device operator must be the Admin.
- Windows 10/8/7 and MacOS 10.14/10.15.
- Install the BlueStacks after the EXE file gets downloaded.
- Fill up the essential credentials for the activation of Google Play Services.
- Open the Google Play, search for the Clubhouse app, and install it.
- The first guide lets you install the Clubhouse for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7.
- The second Guide is for macOS users, install the Clubhouse for macOS Mojave 10.14 and Catalina 10.15.
Downloading Clubhouse for Windows
- Get BlueStacks from the official website.
- Complete the installation setup of BlueStacks.
- Click on Google Play and activate your Google Account by entering Credentials.
- Once the account is activated, search for the Clubhouse.
- Click on the install button, just like you do it on Android. Congratulations! Your Android App Clubhouse is ready to use on the computer.
Clubhouse Download on macOS
- Download Android Emulator Nox App Player on macOS.
- After downloading the .exe file of the emulator. Install it.
- Once it gets installed, Open Nox App Player.
- From the main screen of the player click on Google Folder and select PlayStore.
- Log in to PlayStore using your Google Account.
- Now search Clubhouse on PlayStore.
- Select the app from search results and click on the Install button.
See the answers to the most frequently asked question about the Clubhouse app and Clubhouse on computer possibilities.
Can you use Clubhouse on a computer?
Clubhouse app is not a computer material and it is not available for PCs. If anyone still wants to use the Clubhouse for PC then we had already written the procedure above. Through those steps, users can install and use Clubhouse for PC.
Does Clubhouse have a desktop app?
No there is no desktop version of the Clubhouse app, the app is only available on iOS devices. Maybe in the future, the developers will release the Clubhouse for Desktop or Laptop. Till that time, all you can do is an emulation of the Clubhouse app on PC.
How do you run a clubhouse Windows?
The procedure to download Clubhouse for Windows is similar to Clubhouse for PC. The Android Emulators like BlueStacks and Nox App Player support the Windows 7 to latest Windows versions. So, you will not face any difficulty in running Clubhouse on Windows when it will release on Android.
Why Clubhouse is so popular?
Uniqueness, distinguishing, one of a kind, trendsetter, stability, marketing strategy, and capable team, are the elements that make the venture a success. Luckily the Clubhouse has all of these elements. The theme of “only audio” makes this app extremely successful in that it is now a billionaire app.
How do I download Clubhouse app?
It depends on which operating system your device has. Till now, only iOS users are the beneficiary of the Clubhouse app. Even the Android users are still waiting for the app neither available on Google Play nor official APK.
The post Use My 5 Step Guide to Download Clubhouse App for PC, Windows Laptop & MacOS first appeared on Pclicious.