For the Xbox 360 fans, Xenia works as a trick/treat. Because it is one of the best & free Xbox 360 emulator which you can get for your Windows OS. This program lets you get all your favorite Xbox 360 consoles on your PC. With it, you can install custom ROMs and even upload them inside the emulator. Meaning, now you can emulate the Xbox 360 games on cross platforms. When you can’t have Xbox 360 with you, just use Xenia to enjoy all your favorite Xbox 360 games on Windows PC.
How To Use Xenia as an Xbox 360 Emulator?
First, you need to meet the following requirements to use Xenia as an Xbox 360 Emulator on PC:
- Required OS – Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Game Controllers – A keyboard or an XInput-compatible controller
- Graphics Card – An OpenGL 4.5 compatible GPU (NVidia GPU recommended)
- Others – A disk location where all the Xbox 360 consoles are saved
Now if you think your PC is compatible and fast enough to run Xenia, you need to perform the following steps:
- Download Xenia via the above-provided button.
- Then install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions. The installation is process is similar to installing any Windows Software.
- When the installation process is completed, launch it on your Windows PC.
- From the main page of Xenia, browse for your Xbox 360 consoles, which you want to enjoy on a computer.
- After uploading Xbox 360 consoles, wait for a while and try not to perform any other process on the PC.
- Now, after a couple of minutes, you’ll be able to enjoy the uploaded Xbox 360 games on PC.
Some Other Requirements for using Xenia to play Xbox 360 games;
If you are having trouble playing Xbox 360 games on Xenia, then you need to fulfill some other requirements. It’s mainly because this emulator consumes a lot of your PC’s performance speed. So the best solution to improve gaming performance on PC is by installing Microsoft Visual Studio & Python 2.7. This way, you’ll be able to enjoy your favorite games with high-performance and even if you are navigating to the live gaming servers, you’ll not be bothered at all.